Here's the countdown to the start of Oktoberfest 2024...

Visit Dave Finlay's Oktoberfest Resources site to learn more about our past visits, some history and interesting anecdotes.


Click the Arrow for the Live Feed

Thursday, September 22, 2005

Since it's Open Blog Thursday...

I thought I would post something.

I'm off to Cleveland for the rest of the day (actually 3+ hours to get there, probably 30 mins at doctor, then 3+ hours home), and will not be online until late tonight. Oh, btw... doctor is for my mother, not me. Seems they think Alzheimer's is starting. Should know more later.

Guess that could be my post for tomorrow.

2 comments:

BarleyMan said...

Not a chance Chugger.

You must post on your assigned day. Or you buy us all a beer.

Hope all goes well with mom..

Barbus said...

We drink your beer anyway. Good luck and hope all is well.