Here's the countdown to the start of Oktoberfest 2024...

Visit Dave Finlay's Oktoberfest Resources site to learn more about our past visits, some history and interesting anecdotes.


Click the Arrow for the Live Feed

Friday, September 23, 2005

Respect

Let me assure you I DO NOT have a problem with my attire. I kept ALL my clothes from where I was gainfully employed years ago. I wear them all. How many people do you know that wear wingtips to cut their grass and my Buffett shirts are quite becoming.
Speaking of grass, I no longer do grass! I now only cut it.
Pauliner Girl, I'll have you know that I don't need a Wonderbra as, at my age I can now fill a 42B. I have all the sags referred to in all the medical journals.
It seems that you all are beginning to think I am Grumpy. Oh contrair! I only hate mornings. Give a couple of beers and get me past 10am and I am the perfect example of Mr. Happy. Gosh, I wonder what happens when there is a time change?
What do you think Chugger I posted with out waiting for your sarcastic jabs!

Grumpy? Bah humbug!!

2 comments:

Chugger said...

"Give a couple of beers and get me past 10am and I am the perfect example of Mr. Happy".

Good thing we usually start no later than 8:00AM.

BarleyMan said...

I think a midol is in order... I'll have one at Augustiner. ;-0