Here's the countdown to the start of Oktoberfest 2024...

Visit Dave Finlay's Oktoberfest Resources site to learn more about our past visits, some history and interesting anecdotes.


Click the Arrow for the Live Feed

Monday, September 19, 2005

Bring your surfboards!

Munich is truly an amazing place. Castles, beer, churches, women, pig knuckles, stair diving,....and now..... surfing.

Here's a shot a the latest craze on the Isar. I guess the bottom is perfect for creating a wave during the recent rains. I can't wait to see Einfahrt and Barbus tackling the monster curl! Or as they call it in Bavaria... Das Grosse Kahuna .... dude!

1 comment:

Einfahrt said...

Well, I have to admit, I'm looking forward to seeing me 'tackling das grosse curl.' In my dreams perhaps.

I thought the picture reminded me of some of the pissorts.