Here's the countdown to the start of Oktoberfest 2024...

Visit Dave Finlay's Oktoberfest Resources site to learn more about our past visits, some history and interesting anecdotes.


Click the Arrow for the Live Feed

Sunday, September 04, 2005

Countdown to Destiny


Only 24 more days until we take off. Ahhh.

I started my intense training this week, and will probably start focusing on arm curls for the next few weeks to strengthen my arms and wrists. I am also working on my intestinal fortitude to ensure I can consume the haxen, hendle, and wurst non-stop for 6 days.

I have developed this training regimen based on my experiences of going to Oktoberfest over the years, but would like to hear other programs the oktoberfesters have developed over the years...

1 comment:

Chugger said...

Except for the mustache, why does that look so much like Einfahrt?