Here's the countdown to the start of Oktoberfest 2024...

Visit Dave Finlay's Oktoberfest Resources site to learn more about our past visits, some history and interesting anecdotes.


Click the Arrow for the Live Feed

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

French Factories

[Trying hard to behave self]

Apparently, Mssr. Villepin will be proposing changes in how much to PAY women to have children. I was unaware of this, but monthly pay for children has been a part of French life for some time. The proposed changes bring the monthly payment to $1,250. for a woman with three children.

This concept seems, well, foreign, to me.

Honey: Pack up the kids: we're moving to France!!

4 comments:

BarleyMan said...

Seemes small.

The US Government goves me $3,100 per child, every year.

Aren't I lucky. That's $9,300!

Give Give Give...;-)

Einfahrt said...

I assume you mean, takes less from you (in taxes)

BarleyMan said...

Isn't the government wonderful? ;-)

paulaner girl said...

I frankly have a few patients whom I would pay NOT to have children :>)