The 2022 Bier Immersion onslaught and Oktoberfest visit are in the history books. What will 2023 bring for our intrepid band of bier connoisseurs? Here's the countdown to the start of Oktoberfest 2023...

Visit Dave Finlay's Oktoberfest Resources site to learn more about our past visits, some history and interesting anecdotes.


Click the Arrow for the Live Feed

Saturday, September 24, 2005

A personal note from Larry....

Chugger et al-

I must confess that I have been lurking, waiting for the right moment to blog this... Now seems as good a time as any. This is a spritual send-off, if I have ever seen one. I thank Larry for the kind words (by the way, I always wondered what Freizeit means...now I know).

This wraps up my mandatory posts. Now I am just doing it for the fun of it. ;-)

BTW... I believe Larry is referring to my Amazon review of his book that I posted on February 25, 1998. My simple message: Indispensible..

1 comment:

Einfahrt said...

Nice note. I am impressed with the estimated 220? Munich resident Field Researchers.

Well, soon we will be once again using the infromation compiled by others to discover for ourselves the finer points of Munich's beer scene.