Here's the countdown to the start of Oktoberfest 2024...

Visit Dave Finlay's Oktoberfest Resources site to learn more about our past visits, some history and interesting anecdotes.


Click the Arrow for the Live Feed

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

der Kubaner

So I saw that you were on the same flight leaving out Dullas on the Sept. 21, 2001. You should come introduce yourself to me and the rest of my group. At least 3 of 9 of us will be wearing lederhosens. I should stand out like a sore thumb. Lederhosens and crutches that have blue and white tape on them.


Alkoholische
Mark...

1 comment:

der Kubaner said...

Absolutely!! You will be easy to find with crutches and Lederhosen. If you want to find me I will be the strikingly handsome, well built, very debonaire gentleman traveling with his son. Sooooo...what you really want to look for a guy who's only 5'7", stumpy build, and traveling with a 16 year old that's 6', 190 lbs and blue eyes. YESSSSS...he's my son, I got the shallow end of the gene pool.