Here's the countdown to the start of Oktoberfest 2024...

Visit Dave Finlay's Oktoberfest Resources site to learn more about our past visits, some history and interesting anecdotes.


Click the Arrow for the Live Feed

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

To Dirndl or Not to Dirndl

Once again, am wrestling with whether or not to buy a dirndl. Obviously, the ones that I can wear gracefully aren't the same as the ones that Barbus finds attractive. I bought an adorable vintage dirndl and it didn't fit. I've ordered another, but I'm not sure they will be able to make what I want.

Schlumbergerlady, are you going to wear a dirndl? I think you would look adorable.

What do the rest of you beer-swilling, pork -eating, Oktoberfest goers think?

2 comments:

schlumbergerlady said...

Same dilemma. Still try to find something "decent". But as you cannot buy Dirndls in the Netherlands I have to shop on the Internet. I'll keep you posted

paulaner girl said...

Try this site
http://www.bavarian-superstore.de/e/index.htm