The 2022 Bier Immersion onslaught and Oktoberfest visit are in the history books. What will 2023 bring for our intrepid band of bier connoisseurs? Here's the countdown to the start of Oktoberfest 2023...

Visit Dave Finlay's Oktoberfest Resources site to learn more about our past visits, some history and interesting anecdotes.


Click the Arrow for the Live Feed

Saturday, August 01, 2009

I can see

I have officially survived LASIK. Have a few conjunctival Hemorrhages, but besides that am fine, and when I awoke (after 14 hours, 2 valiums and 2 restorils) I could actually read the alarm clock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yiippppeee!

5 comments:

Chugger said...

Hell getting old, isn't it?

Holmes said...

Excellent - very glad to hear.

BarleyMan said...

Well, for Paulaner Girl, this is the first time since second grade that should could see without her glasses.

She took one look at me this morning and said, who the heck are you? :-(

paulaner girl said...

Or, like my mom said after she had her cataracts removed, "I didn't know I had so many wrinkles!"

Einfahrt said...

Congrats Paulaner Girl.

The miracle of sight restored is quite a thing. I remember taking my eyepatches off. A good day!