Here's the countdown to the start of Oktoberfest 2024...

Visit Dave Finlay's Oktoberfest Resources site to learn more about our past visits, some history and interesting anecdotes.


Click the Arrow for the Live Feed

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Einfarhrt be wary

Urgent My soon-to-be ex husband's Porsche for cheap sale (£2,000)
Date posted: Friday 21st August
Ad viewed: 19256 times
Location: Solihull
Last week, I caught my husband having it off with our babysitter in our Porsche (actually, MY Porsche as I bloody paid for it) so I'm selling his beloved car for £200! See how the prick likes that!I’d been to my mum’s but came back early ‘cos I had a bit of a fallout with her. The children were in bed. My husband wasn’t. I thought he was in the study. I went down to the kitchen and heard something in the garage. I thought it was a rat. It was a blooming rat alright – my husband with our babysitter. She’s barely 17! I treated her like my own daughter.He told me it didn’t mean anything. Oh so that’s makes it OK, then? It sounds crazy but I would have preferred it if it actually meant something. Why risk 15 years of marriage for anything less?Oh it’s not the first time he’s slept around. Only difference is I was stupid enough to think he’d changed. Every single time, like the hopeful naïve cow that I was, I gave him another chance. Deep down, I knew he wouldn’t change – he’d done it too many times. But I went along with it for the kids, for the sanctity of a marriage, for ‘what will the neighbours think?’, for the weather, for the Burger King deal down the road.Well, no more. NO MORE. I’ve had it. The penny’s finally dropped (and I hope his balls do too...on a bed of rusty nails).I’m done. I’m done trying. I tried. I failed. And I want out. But not without getting some of my own back. Not after everything the idiot’s put me through over the years.As a little bonus to the buyer I’m also putting his prized wine collection in the boot of the Porsche.And for my babysitter, I left a little hot surprise for her and her new sugar daddy. I rubbed pepper sauce over every condom wrapper I could find in the house. That should give them a night to remember.I suggest you act quick as a Porsche going for £2000 isn't going to be here for long

4 comments:

BarleyMan said...

Tough Crowd. where's her sense of humour? He was only expressing his inner self.

Sheesh.

Barbus said...

Yeh, but you know how they are :)

Einfahrt said...

Now that's an angry lady! Nothing there about revenge being served cold!

BarleyMan said...

Except for the part about the Porsche and the part about the babysitter, I thought Paulaner Girl wrote this ad. ;-)