Here's the countdown to the start of Oktoberfest 2024...

Visit Dave Finlay's Oktoberfest Resources site to learn more about our past visits, some history and interesting anecdotes.


Click the Arrow for the Live Feed

Monday, August 29, 2005

Weltenburg Bus Trip is Confirmed!

The trip to Weltenburg, via a bus to Kelheim, then boat ride to Weltenburg is finalized. The bus will pick us up at 8:00 on Sunday, October 2nd. Right now, the plan is to be back in Munch at approximately 17:10; negotiable, but probably only earlier not later.

After the comments of BarleyMan concerning the "Tour Guide", I did take it upon myself to arrange for our own personal, English speaking guide...

2 comments:

Barbus said...

Great artwork. My compliments waiting for more....

BarleyMan said...

I didn't know I joined the People's Army...