Here's the countdown to the start of Oktoberfest 2024...

Visit Dave Finlay's Oktoberfest Resources site to learn more about our past visits, some history and interesting anecdotes.


Click the Arrow for the Live Feed

Saturday, August 27, 2005

Shameless Plug for a Movie




Last night my friends and I got together with the Producer and the Director of the movie 'Blowing Smoke". We spent the evening eating, drinking, and smoking great cigars. I woke up at 6 this morning on a couch in my friends back yard. That's how much fun it was.

This is a guy flick, and definately worth the $15 for the DVD. I highly recommend that you go to the link below and buy it, get together to watch it, and tell your friends.

Einfahrt... You need to make sure Rang and Denny are there.

http://store.blowingsmokethemovie.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=34

No comments: