The 2022 Bier Immersion onslaught and Oktoberfest visit are in the history books. What will 2023 bring for our intrepid band of bier connoisseurs? Here's the countdown to the start of Oktoberfest 2023...

Visit Dave Finlay's Oktoberfest Resources site to learn more about our past visits, some history and interesting anecdotes.


Click the Arrow for the Live Feed

Tuesday, August 09, 2011

I've been shamed... Hi Paulaner Girl

As was appropriate, BarleyMan called me out for my short (and some might say inappropriate) comment to Paulaner Girl's post. I can only say my mind was preoccupied, I just finished viewing the Australian Women's Sand Soccer team pictures. BarleyMan knows of what I speak.

Sorry Paulaner Girl, I will never again allow foreign athletes to impair my thinking of you.

Welcome back, and keep us honest.

7 comments:

Barbus said...

uhh. Are we back to the old days when you and PaulanerGirl only had fights about words?

Chugger said...

Paulaner Girl and I love each other, we never fight.

Paulaner Girl said...

I can't remember fighting with Chugger. I DO remember besting Dan a few times however.

Of course you love me. How many belly dancing, beer drinking babes do you know?

Chugger said...

Besting Dan is classic. And you are one of a kind (thank god).

Einfahrt said...

You two: Get a room!

Paulaner Girl said...

hehehe

There's not enough beano in the world for that.

I'm going to take the one of a kind comment as a compliment.

Paulaner Girl said...

Seriously, I wish I was going. I expect a moment of silence, with mugs held high for John and I. And of course, you drink a round in our honor. Chugger's buying.