The 2022 Bier Immersion onslaught and Oktoberfest visit are in the history books. What will 2023 bring for our intrepid band of bier connoisseurs? Here's the countdown to the start of Oktoberfest 2023...

Visit Dave Finlay's Oktoberfest Resources site to learn more about our past visits, some history and interesting anecdotes.


Click the Arrow for the Live Feed

Tuesday, August 09, 2011

Hi, it's me Paulaner Girl

So, I'm starting to be soooo jealous of all of you who are attending Oktoberfest this year. September just won't be the same!

I wanted to let you know that I referred a 20 year old student who is studying abroad in the fall, and has plans (thankfully including hotel reservations) to attend the last weekend of Oktoberfest. It sounds like there is a group of students from USD meeting in Munich. I know that you seasoned veterans will help her out if she asks questions.


8 comments:

BarleyMan said...

Spread the word... 42 days until I get on a big ass plane and fly to Holland, then get on the Silver Bullet to Munich. Wish you were coming with us, sweetie... Now it is up to Jane and Schlumberger Lady to keep us honest. Woot!

Chugger said...

This thread is worthless without pictures of said college girl.

BarleyMan said...

Really Chugger. Really? That's how you greet a returning Oktoberfestian to the blog... hmmmmm.

Paulaner Girl said...

Chugger-I'm shocked! You're a grandfather, and she is younger than your son :>). Behave, she is a nice girl and I know her mother!!!

Chugger said...

You sure know how to kick below the belt.

Paulaner Girl said...

LOL
I shimmy, I don't kick.

Chugger said...

It feels the same. :-)

Paulaner Girl said...

You've never seen me shimmy :>)

Even grandpas are allowed lascivious thoughts. Just try to keep them to yourself.................