Here's the countdown to the start of Oktoberfest 2024...

Visit Dave Finlay's Oktoberfest Resources site to learn more about our past visits, some history and interesting anecdotes.


Click the Arrow for the Live Feed

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Hello All!

After replying to a couple of post Chugger had kindly extended an invitation to allow me to create a post of my own. I just wanted to take this opportunity to say thank you to everyone who has made this blog one of the best resources I have found in the planning of my groups 2011 Oktoberfest trip. More over, this blog has been like a support group for me. It is nice to know that I am not alone in my love Oktoberfest and the wonderful company, beer, food, and memories which come with this my most cherished of holydays. Hope to see you all in beautiful Munich and lift a Mass of delicious beer with you all.

Sincerely,

Betrunken

1 comment:

Chugger said...

Welcome Betrunken.

We look forward to blogging with you, and hopefully consuming some bier in Munchen.