Here's the countdown to the start of Oktoberfest 2024...

Visit Dave Finlay's Oktoberfest Resources site to learn more about our past visits, some history and interesting anecdotes.


Click the Arrow for the Live Feed

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Reservation Locked - Write it down!

Thanks to the efforts of Paulaner Girl, I just faxed in our reservation at the Hippodrome.

I had to pay up front... so this is now a done deal. 30 Euros (8 people) each, which is applied to our food there.

Date: 9/28/09 - Monday
Time: 3:30pm - 6:30pm

They will have a snack spread on the table (Radishes, Bacon, Cheese, Bread, etc.) and a 19 euro credit toward beer and other stuff!

Yippee!

3 comments:

Chugger said...

Yipee Squared !

BarleyMan said...

Of course I don't see the charge on my CC yet... have to wait.

Barbus said...

Ough ! This will cost me a mass of CHAMPAIGN.