Here's the countdown to the start of Oktoberfest 2024...

Visit Dave Finlay's Oktoberfest Resources site to learn more about our past visits, some history and interesting anecdotes.


Click the Arrow for the Live Feed

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Henk & Gemma Asked...

"What happened with the opportunity to reserve a table? I remember that Barleyman with LSI has a liaison with their subsidiary in Munich. Does that work out?"

Here's the latest email I received from Hotel Alfa concerning this topic..

Dear Keith, hope you´re fine. I only would like to inform you, that I´am still taking care on your reservation at the Octoberfest. As soon as I definitively get notice about the exact date and hour I can offer you, I will let you know. Lot´s of greetings from Munich and have a nice time Anton Hotel Alfa

5 comments:

BarleyMan said...

Keep up the good work, Chugger...

paulaner girl said...

Great, should we continue to work from this end also?

When did he send you this email?

BarleyMan said...

I think we work all angles untill succe3ss achieved.

paulaner girl said...

so do we book the hippodrome or what? We need some input from the rest of the group.

BarleyMan said...

I also want to do something "new"; never done before. To go where no Oktoberfester has gone before. ;-)