Here's the countdown to the start of Oktoberfest 2024...

Visit Dave Finlay's Oktoberfest Resources site to learn more about our past visits, some history and interesting anecdotes.


Click the Arrow for the Live Feed

Sunday, June 14, 2009

The European Beer Museum

***** TEASER *****

Tomorrow we will visit the European Beer Museum in Stenay. 2500m2, graphics and exhibitions describe the origins of beer making, its history and process. And of course in the Tavern a range of 50 artisan and commercial beers await us.

***** STAY CONNECTED *****

3 comments:

BarleyMan said...

We want photos!!! Maybe a sample r 2?

Barbus said...

We made about 50 photo's. All too big for mobile sent. Will do when back home.
Btw you Dutch is progressing I saw on the Barbus blog. When in Munich we easily can conversate in Dutch :)

BarleyMan said...

I can converse in Dutch if I have my good friend Google with me. ;-)