Here's the countdown to the start of Oktoberfest 2024...

Visit Dave Finlay's Oktoberfest Resources site to learn more about our past visits, some history and interesting anecdotes.


Click the Arrow for the Live Feed

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

California is the New West Virginia!


Three items for your consideration:

1. I have my new passport! Mug shot is such.
2. Had lunch at Love Boat Sushi. They are already gearing up for Oktoberfest! Prost!
3. Things are so bad here now that Arnold is charging us for air. I just stopped breathing and now absorb Oxygen from opening beer bottles.

2 comments:

Einfahrt said...

Um. I think that's CO2 from opening beer bottles, unless CA has new rules about yeast output or bottle pressurization.

But, breathe deeply of the nectar of freshly opened bottles.

You don't really have a beer mug hat in your passport photo - Do you?

BarleyMan said...

I had not thought of the CO2... that explains the dizziness, not the beer.

I tried, but you'll love my passport photo. I look very serious. And mean.