The 2022 Bier Immersion onslaught and Oktoberfest visit are in the history books. What will 2023 bring for our intrepid band of bier connoisseurs? Here's the countdown to the start of Oktoberfest 2023...

Visit Dave Finlay's Oktoberfest Resources site to learn more about our past visits, some history and interesting anecdotes.


Click the Arrow for the Live Feed

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Let the Hotel Discussions Begin

With the approval of the Grand Puhba, I have made reservations for four double rooms at the infamous (sometimes chastised) Hotel Alfa. These four rooms are for arrival on 21 September, with departure on 25 September. The price is 215 Euros per night, and we must make full payment in April.

So, since I believe I will be sharing a room with Einfahrt, who speaketh for the other three rooms?

3 comments:

BarleyMan said...

Put me down for 1 room. How can I upgrade to a triple? PrivateHops may be bringing a friend...

Chugger said...

Availability of a triple depends, duh, on the availability of a triple.

I suggest discouraging a friend, encouraging the attendance of Jack and Mac, and just enjoying the moment.

Dopplebach said...

Barleyman... I asked the same Q. There is discussion that both my son-in-law and son want to come. There may only be that one room for 3. An alternative is 2 rooms for the 2 sets od younger ones and I will share a room with you if that would work.