The 2022 Bier Immersion onslaught and Oktoberfest visit are in the history books. What will 2023 bring for our intrepid band of bier connoisseurs? Here's the countdown to the start of Oktoberfest 2023...

Visit Dave Finlay's Oktoberfest Resources site to learn more about our past visits, some history and interesting anecdotes.


Click the Arrow for the Live Feed

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Be Careful of New Beer Tap Being Tested for 2007

Maybe the female gender will approve, but I don't know.

1 comment:

BarleyMan said...

Bear witness my students. This is fine example of one acheiving true Puhba Consciousness®.

Please strive in all you do to emulate such dedication to sharing the bounty you have received.

I am now content for the day. This image has calmed me down after my dealings with the moneychangers at the Temple of Expedia.