Here's the countdown to the start of Oktoberfest 2024...

Visit Dave Finlay's Oktoberfest Resources site to learn more about our past visits, some history and interesting anecdotes.


Click the Arrow for the Live Feed

Sunday, March 27, 2005

Oktoberfest cannot come soon enough

Friends,

I have been in marketing for a long time, so don't remind me about messaging, and sales, blah, blah,blah.

I just saw the most eggregious affront to values I hold so dear. I am watching the NCAA Basketball game and an ad comes on for Miller Lite. OK, they have a right to their opinion, and some people actually drink the stuff. But come on, having the whole premise of their campaign being the prevention of Taste Loss. http://www.preventtasteloss.com/home_ptl.jsp It's like lo-cal water. I find the whole notion tasteless. I find the beer tasteless.

Please Lord, make September come soon. I cannot last much longer.

1 comment:

Chugger said...

183 days, 15 hours and 53 minutes (or there about) at the time of this post.