Here's the countdown to the start of Oktoberfest 2024...

Visit Dave Finlay's Oktoberfest Resources site to learn more about our past visits, some history and interesting anecdotes.


Click the Arrow for the Live Feed

Saturday, October 08, 2005

Warning...not for export...whoops.



Here are some of my favorites from the trip.

The first is a shot of Grumpy, which should put fear in anyone's heart.


The second is a similar shot to Einfarht's, but I believe I captured the intent of Paulaner Girl a little bit better.. ;-)

3 comments:

Einfahrt said...

Paulaner Girl's heart is pure. In this case, pure lust. But at Hans' age it is just puppy lust.

paulaner girl said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
paulaner girl said...

For the record, it was either Bonnie or designated walker who spotted Hans first, and started the whole lustful thoughts going. But as usual, I get the blame. And I look really fat in this picture, can someone please work on that?