The 2022 Bier Immersion onslaught and Oktoberfest visit are in the history books. What will 2023 bring for our intrepid band of bier connoisseurs? Here's the countdown to the start of Oktoberfest 2023...

Visit Dave Finlay's Oktoberfest Resources site to learn more about our past visits, some history and interesting anecdotes.


Click the Arrow for the Live Feed

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

The Plague

I don't know if it was Jack; a Communist plot by our new found friens at the table"Mao See Tougue"; the the gentlemen from Michigan when we were not able to enter the tents; but needless to say Bonnie and I. too, have benn suffering form the disease! Bonnie is now working on about day eight. Myself, only day two as obviously the medicinal characteristics of German Beer wars off such disease until it has been expunged from your system.
Bonnie went directly to work and I arrived home yesterday. Since I am the only one not gainfully employed, I will get the pictures gathered together and probably just forward individual CD's.
I do find it interesting that you were able to find the worst pictures of me and post them on the site. What about the good ones.
I would also like to mention that now that Paulaner Girl has released the monster within my wonderful wife, she was able to meet six men in Paris who live in Miami, Florida and make frequent flights to Africa and Columbia carrying cargo. What kind? Who knows. They have convinced her they need a Flight Attendent and she is contemplating a career change.
And Jim DEll you had to show her how to find the hotel! I thought she was lost forever in Munich!!

Cheers To All! Grumpy!


Girl

2 comments:

paulaner girl said...

I protest the above libelous statements. Regardless Grumpy, even if I did release the monster, I definitely did not create it....

Einfahrt said...

Welcome home Grumpy.

BAsed on the time you and we had, you might have to change your nickname.

Lighter? what lighter?