Here's the countdown to the start of Oktoberfest 2024...

Visit Dave Finlay's Oktoberfest Resources site to learn more about our past visits, some history and interesting anecdotes.


Click the Arrow for the Live Feed

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Made is back


Far to short, but with some very good memories, made it back. When getting to the airport in Dusseldorf I had no clue where the car was parked. Agnes was no help either. Sure, we were suffering from a "temporary" stage of Korsakov. By the time I forget what car I have I'll start worrying.
It was great to be with you all, and our only regret is that it was far to short.
have a pleasant and save journey back home. Don't wear your October attributes to work and don't even try to explain to any non-October what it was like.

Have I seen the singer before?

Greeting
Ludwig II,5

No comments: