Here's the countdown to the start of Oktoberfest 2024...

Visit Dave Finlay's Oktoberfest Resources site to learn more about our past visits, some history and interesting anecdotes.


Click the Arrow for the Live Feed

Saturday, August 04, 2018

Inaccurate Roster Entry

Barley Man,

I believe your web site entry for the 1997 roster is incorrect. I find no photographic evidence of Little John attending. In his place, you should have Herr Rang's brother in-law, Jim. The bank man.

Dan, please confirm.

Two group photos showing Jim and Not Little John.



7 comments:

BarleyMan said...

I don't know Chugger. We may have to ask Jack. After all it has been like that for a long time. I do remember meeting Jack on a trip before he brought Speedy Civic in 2005.

Hmmm. God its hell getting old.

Chugger said...

I'll post some pics tomorrow. Little John no, Jim yes.

Chugger said...

Original post updated with pictures.

BarleyMan said...

Hmmm. What year was Jack's First?

Chugger said...

I confirmed with Jack... 2001.

Flying Dan said...

Just getting to this. I can confirm that the person is James Fish. My ex brother in law. See I told you how hard it is to live with those Freeman girls. I am surprised I have kept Patti all these years!

BarleyMan said...

Web site updated!