Here's the countdown to the start of Oktoberfest 2024...

Visit Dave Finlay's Oktoberfest Resources site to learn more about our past visits, some history and interesting anecdotes.


Click the Arrow for the Live Feed

Friday, August 31, 2018


Following up with Barley Man.  Hitting stride tonight.  Only one more Hofbrauhaus in America to hit and I have been to all of them!  Pittsburgh is in my sights to finish the mission.  In Saint Louis, Missouri and is this place gigantic!

In case you do not know this is my lovely youngest daughter debating weather she should drink my beer while I was not looking.  In addition, Patti added a video for your listening pleasure.  Not certain it will play so here goes!  PROST!


1 comment:

Chugger said...

Excellent. I will visit Chicago in two weeks, then St. Louis will be the only one I miss.

Keep up the two blazing.