Here's the countdown to the start of Oktoberfest 2024...

Visit Dave Finlay's Oktoberfest Resources site to learn more about our past visits, some history and interesting anecdotes.


Click the Arrow for the Live Feed

Sunday, July 15, 2018

This one's for Chugger....

Sorry girls, but this was too good to ignore...

Ahem...  an English Lesson....

The teacher asked the class to use the word “fascinate” in a sentence.

Einfahrt put up his hand and said, “My family went to my granddad's farm,  and we all saw his pet sheep. It was fascinating."

The teacher said, “That was good, but I wanted you to use the word ‘fascinate,’ not 'fascinating'.”

Chugger raised his hand.  He said, “My family went to see Rock City and  I was fascinated.”

The teacher said, “Well, that was good Chugger, but I wanted you to use the word ‘fascinate’.”

Little Dan raised his hand, but the teacher hesitated because she had been burned by Little Dan before. She finally decided there was no way he could damage the word “fascinate,” so she called on him.

Dan said, “My aunt Carolyn has a sweater with ten buttons, but her tits are so big she can only fasten eight!”

3 comments:

Chugger said...

I don't get it.

BarleyMan said...

She could only fasten eight.... Fascinate.

Barbus said...

deuh .......