Here's the countdown to the start of Oktoberfest 2024...

Visit Dave Finlay's Oktoberfest Resources site to learn more about our past visits, some history and interesting anecdotes.


Click the Arrow for the Live Feed

Friday, July 13, 2018

MAGA

I warned Keith, but he threw caution to the wind and is allowing me to post to this blog.  

After a few weeks of discussion, I am accepting Orders for the MAGA caps.  I think you should get rid of the little green felt hat with the little robin feather and get a hat that will allow you to stand out in the crowd.  The great advantage if we get separated we will be able to find one another.  Of course, the angry mob might have already put you under the table.  PS I have plenty of large Goose feathers that I can pick up next to the Goose crap and bring in case you miss your little robin feather.









7 comments:

BarleyMan said...

This is a non political blog. You have been warned.

Flying Dan said...

Dave- Glad to see you woke up, Ha Ha. See you in Munich. Keith and I are going to have a mechinacal hip race up the Andechs hill!

Chugger said...

Do I get a headstart since I have two?

Flying Dan said...

Yes i might give you a "second" hip start, but it is something like determining golf handicaps. You wont be happy with the 10 ft head start I am giving you

BarleyMan said...

I'll have 2 beers in before you guys even get there!!!

BarleyMan said...

What kind of head start do we give Einfahrt?

Paulaner Girl said...

Isn't he self propelled?