The 2022 Bier Immersion onslaught and Oktoberfest visit are in the history books. What will 2023 bring for our intrepid band of bier connoisseurs? Here's the countdown to the start of Oktoberfest 2023...

Visit Dave Finlay's Oktoberfest Resources site to learn more about our past visits, some history and interesting anecdotes.


Click the Arrow for the Live Feed

Monday, July 16, 2007

Holy Crap! It's a series of tubes!

After much frustration and endless nights waking up in a cold sweat, I have figured out how to make it to the "internet". I find myself both excited and frightened at the brave new world that I am encountering. With this task taken off my to do list I feel that I can devote more time to advancing myself as a human being. Perhaps I can conquer such arduous tasks as tying my shoe, or bathing.

My apologies for taking so long, but I am here and elated to be in your presence. I look forward to posting more soon when the power of literacy does hit me.

2 comments:

Chugger said...

Holy crap ! ! ! I'm so excited, another vulnerable newbie has joined the ranks of wannabie golden nector consumers.

Oh Grand Puhba, please anoint this follower as he pursues the ultimate in happiness and girth expansion.

BarleyMan said...

And all that is good and golden is blessed with the vigor of youth. May the spirit of the young newbie rise like the bubbles of a hefeweisen on a hot summer day. May their soul bear the richness of a dopplebock, and their mind the sharpness of a lager. For all that is good and holy, may they be blessed with the spirit of the hops.

Amen.

Grand Puhba