Here's the countdown to the start of Oktoberfest 2024...

Visit Dave Finlay's Oktoberfest Resources site to learn more about our past visits, some history and interesting anecdotes.


Click the Arrow for the Live Feed

Thursday, June 14, 2007

Per the Grand Puhba's Directive...

I am posting to the blog in hopes that it will spur further participation. Problem is, however, if no one is reading this blog, they obviously won't see this post and will be unable to respond.

Damn, what a conundrum. Guess I'll go to















and have a bier. But wait, too many to choose from. Maybe I'll sample them all.


2 comments:

BarleyMan said...

Chugger,

It's just us. After all these months. Sheesh.

Chugger said...

Well, a hearty Prosit to you, my one and only, long lasting, bier aficionado. For those that need enlightenment in the ways of the brew, I will try to live up to the honor bestowed upon me from the Gods of the Nectar, and I will chug a few !