Here's the countdown to the start of Oktoberfest 2024...

Visit Dave Finlay's Oktoberfest Resources site to learn more about our past visits, some history and interesting anecdotes.


Click the Arrow for the Live Feed

Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Two Separate Copies Of BDG2M Are On Order

Both Barley Man and I ordered our copies of The Beer Drinker's Guide to Munich, 5th Edition yesterday. After several emails with The Larry, it was determined that an order placed yesterday would arrive in my grubby little hands prior to my departure for Europe on Thursday. Yeee Ha ! ! ! Since I will be in Munich at the end of my trip, I wanted to be one of the first to anoint "The Book" with a visit to a new beer hall or two.

Keep your eyes posted here for pictures of the arrival. If I am lucky, maybe The Larry will even sign the book for me.

No comments: