Here's the countdown to the start of Oktoberfest 2024...

Visit Dave Finlay's Oktoberfest Resources site to learn more about our past visits, some history and interesting anecdotes.


Click the Arrow for the Live Feed

Sunday, December 13, 2020

More Bier Immersion Stuff

 Ok, Ok, Ok......

Being the AOC (Anal Oktoberfestian [Chugger]) that I am, I am trying to end this year with everyone thinking about and planning for our Bier Excursion in 2021; Covid and travel restrictions permitting. We have had some discussions in previous threads, but in all honestly, not much enthusiasm; Flying Dan and BarleyMan excepted. This is my last attempt to generate some ongoing enthusiasm. What else is there to do when most of us have some form of limited or total shutdown? Unlike our normal trips, this will require some planning and coordination, and I'm sensing an "attitude" from some (no fingers being pointed). The alternative is Flying Dan and I (with a rendezvous with BarleyMan) are on our way and we may or may not see you.

So, I have created a planning document that will be kept up-to-date with our decisions. This will make it easier than trying to keep up with multiple posts. We should still use the various posts for discussion and other recommendations. 

You can use the link above in the header, or access the document from here. 


5 comments:

Barbus said...

x Barbus (shortened version)
x Schlumberger Lady (shortened version)

Dopplebach said...

I haven't yet been able to manage to include looking at the blog into my daily routine. I imagine that it was Chugger who gave me a bit of a push by enabling email notifications for posts. Please mark me as committed for the Immersion Tour. Every event needs a fearless leader even if they are anal.

Chugger said...

Every image I tried to find for anal is entirely inappropriate, even fot me.

Dopplebach said...

I would imagine.

Chugger said...

Barbus,

Any thoughts on what your shortened version would look like?