Here's the countdown to the start of Oktoberfest 2024...

Visit Dave Finlay's Oktoberfest Resources site to learn more about our past visits, some history and interesting anecdotes.


Click the Arrow for the Live Feed

Thursday, September 10, 2020

Just for fun I picked a 11 day excursion to see what the airfare looked like end of March first of April.  I know they can't go out much further than that.  I found a TAP Portugal flight from ORD to LIS (1.5 hour layover) to TXL for $204.00.  It was a bout a 13 hour flight.  The return out of MUC to LIS (5 hour layover) to ORD was $277.00.  It is a 17 hour flight!  Includes no seat selection but does allow for one carry on and a personal item.  Total of $481.00   I will say Delta and American and their partners are no way close to these numbers.   What the heck, they look like jets (Well kinda they are Airbus) and the seating looks the same.  I always sit in the back as I would be the last to hit the water. 




1 comment:

Chugger said...

Glad to see you are investigating already.