Here's the countdown to the start of Oktoberfest 2024...

Visit Dave Finlay's Oktoberfest Resources site to learn more about our past visits, some history and interesting anecdotes.


Click the Arrow for the Live Feed

Monday, March 02, 2020

Flying Dan does it!

Flying Dan is committed to the trip  See you guys in Munich!

Minister of housing, I am going to go out on my own for hotels in Munich  my extra days but depending on your arrival I might join you guys at Alpha

Just got word from sitting in a corn field that he might bring another New-bee.  He will be sending you a note.  I am fine with my own room at Alpha.  Sitting in a corn field will room with his friend.

Grand total of 700 dollars with my seat selections.





1 comment:

Chugger said...

I love it when a plan comes together. I await final thoughts from the Grand Poobah before booking my flights. Probably only come in a day early.