Here's the countdown to the start of Oktoberfest 2024...

Visit Dave Finlay's Oktoberfest Resources site to learn more about our past visits, some history and interesting anecdotes.


Click the Arrow for the Live Feed

Friday, February 28, 2020

Oktoberfest Housing

As authorized and directed by the Grand Poobah, the Minister of Housing has procured accommodations for the Oktoberfestians at the Hotel Alfa. Details are as follows:

Arriving Friday 25 September
Departing Tuesday 29 September

(1) single room for Barbus; €175 per night
(1) double room for Chugger & Barley Man; €270 per night
(1) double room for Flying Dan & sittinginacornfield; €270 per night

The terms include fully cancelable until 15 March, 50% payment on 19 March and final payment on 15 June. The Minister will make the necessary disbursements and will then levy taxes accordingly.

Finally, a tent reservation has been arranged for Saturday, 26 September for the Hacker balcony from 13:00 to 17:15. Your share will be levied upon arrival in München.

10 comments:

BarleyMan said...

This shit is getting real!

sittinginacornfield said...

The secretary of housing has been busy!! Prost Chugger!

Flying Dan said...

Keith So you need 540 euro on or before the 19th I will ask Patti f for an allowance. I might even pay early. I will take care of this and collect Doug's share from his wife, Audra, who controls his family and the money.

Check in the mail, not, but I will pay you the next time I see you for a bier.


djr

BarleyMan said...

Chugger, Do you take Venmo or Zelle?

Chugger said...

No on the Venmo and Zelle.

BarleyMan said...

I am not even sure I have a checkbook any more. Hmmmm. Do you accept beaver pelt?

Barbus said...

Chugger, can I have the Alfa bank details. I believe it more efficient I wire the money directly to the Alfa. Thnx

Chugger said...

Barbus,

I always pay via credit card and phone call so I do not know their Bank details. I would suggest calling and using your card or getting tHe bank info directly.

+49 89 5459530

Barbus said...

Another CHALLENGE: I was just aware of a business event. Tuesday, Sept. 29 I am expected to participate in an NFC event organized by our partner Bluebite.com in Amsterdam. Yes guys, I am NOT retired if you thought so. (Http://thisishenk.com)
So I will arrive mid-afternoon on Friday and leave early in the morning on Monday. I will inform / book Alfa for three nights.

Chugger said...

Sorry you will leave early, but it will be great to see you and have three days of fun.