The 2022 Bier Immersion onslaught and Oktoberfest visit are in the history books. What will 2023 bring for our intrepid band of bier connoisseurs? Here's the countdown to the start of Oktoberfest 2023...

Visit Dave Finlay's Oktoberfest Resources site to learn more about our past visits, some history and interesting anecdotes.


Click the Arrow for the Live Feed

Saturday, September 10, 2016

Paging Alkoholische and Betrunken

Since you guys are the advanced scout team, I want you to be sure to chronicle your up front planning and preparation. Need to be sure all essentials are accounted for, and you have plenty of time to get to the airport.

Passport
BDG2M Book
Credit Card


Not much more that is essential, right?


4 comments:

BarleyMan said...

Bottle of Advil.

Chugger said...

Or Ibruprophen.

Alkoholische said...

all of the above

Betrunken said...

I just now contacted my credit card company to tell them I would be away. I already called to confirm our room at the Alfa. Still need to call Verizon. Other than that just need to pack and continue my training...