Here's the countdown to the start of Oktoberfest 2024...

Visit Dave Finlay's Oktoberfest Resources site to learn more about our past visits, some history and interesting anecdotes.


Click the Arrow for the Live Feed

Monday, February 22, 2016

On a Hunt

Image result for beer drinker's guide to munich shirt


Been looking on the BDG for the shirts to come back on sale to get one for my brothers but have had no luck.  Willing to pay top dollar for an XXL and a Med if any are available..  They could even already have marks on the back for keep track.  We already hit more than half already so it would not be out of place or a lie...
Thanks!

2 comments:

Chugger said...

Let me see what I can find out. I'll contact Larry.

Chugger said...

The shirts are in the works. I'll let you know when I get them.