Here's the countdown to the start of Oktoberfest 2024...

Visit Dave Finlay's Oktoberfest Resources site to learn more about our past visits, some history and interesting anecdotes.


Click the Arrow for the Live Feed

Saturday, August 24, 2013

A Training Question...

As experienced Oktoberfestians we know the importance of good training before the event.  I am specifically talking about bier consumption as well as elbow, wrist and shoulder exercises.

However, I am a little perplexed about my training for Pork Products.  Should I ease into it? Jump in by consuming the best of the best?  Or just wait and take the plunge in Munchen?

3 comments:

BarleyMan said...

It depends. You wouldn't want to shock your system. If you are unaccustomed to porcine foods, then you should prepare by gradually adding things like bacon to your meals.

Paulaner Girl said...

Crap. I'm in trouble

Chugger said...

I had pork products today at the Hofbrauhaus.