Here's the countdown to the start of Oktoberfest 2024...

Visit Dave Finlay's Oktoberfest Resources site to learn more about our past visits, some history and interesting anecdotes.


Click the Arrow for the Live Feed

Friday, January 01, 2010

New Year's Day Beer Call

Not being one given to superlatives, or to exaggeration, this may be the finest beer I've had this year! Actually, maybe the finest I've had in several years. If you find it, buy it, try it. This was a gift, so I've no idea where to find it, or how much it costs. Truly great beer!


Happy New Year!

3 comments:

Chugger said...

Ol, glad you enjoyed it.

So, inquiring minds want to know...

- name
- style
- why you salivated over it

BarleyMan said...

Nice... it's a Duvel... from Belgium, not Bavaria. But a fine beer nonetheless.

I am sadly still in recovery mode...no beer today.

Barbus said...

This is one of my favourites! I believe I drink the Duvel Beer sinceI drink Beer. More then 40 years. I should celebrate that and drink a Duvel.