Here's the countdown to the start of Oktoberfest 2024...

Visit Dave Finlay's Oktoberfest Resources site to learn more about our past visits, some history and interesting anecdotes.


Click the Arrow for the Live Feed

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Hello from Paulaner girl


Just spent an evening drinking with my belly dancing friends. I realize this has nothing to do with Oktoberfest, but neither does Chia Obama.

This is a picture of my friend Helen and I at our annual belly dance production last Saturday.

5 comments:

Chugger said...

Great to see that your, umm, legs are doing well.

:-)

Barbus said...

You should invite the whole belly dancing gang to join us at Oktoberfest. Like to see how Wholefarht can dance with them now that he lost so many pounds.

paulaner girl said...

I couldn't rehearse for at least 2 weeks because of my leg. Had to get approval from the hematologist.

Somehow I don't think the whole troupe could come to Oktoberfest. There are a few wild ones though!

Chugger said...

Bring the Wild Ones !

paulaner girl said...

somehow I knew you would say that