Here's the countdown to the start of Oktoberfest 2024...

Visit Dave Finlay's Oktoberfest Resources site to learn more about our past visits, some history and interesting anecdotes.


Click the Arrow for the Live Feed

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Off to Bean Town


Friends,


My pursuit of knowledge continues. I enlisted a potential Oktoberfester to help me review the beers in Boston. Of course, he lives there, and knew where to go. we ended up at an establishment with a lot of beers. At least 100 on tap. ;-)


Here is a shot of my nephew Kevin and I tipping a nice deep dark Porter in Boston. Yum....
Grand Puhba
PS. I am disappointed in the lack of visible progress you students have made. Time is growing short. Share your learning! Rejoice!


2 comments:

Chugger said...

"Here is a shot of my nephew Kevin"

Is he married? Have significant other? I have a daughter, blah blah blah.

BarleyMan said...

Yes, he is happily married and within a month of graduating with his MBA from Boston College. Nice Try. ;-)

The beer was freakin good.