Here's the countdown to the start of Oktoberfest 2024...

Visit Dave Finlay's Oktoberfest Resources site to learn more about our past visits, some history and interesting anecdotes.


Click the Arrow for the Live Feed

Saturday, February 03, 2007

Last Minute Training Plan

Team,

You now have a chance to have some last minute training. Yes, while you are in amsterdam, you can stop off at my buddy Patrick's place......


AMSTERDAM, Netherlands - Self-conscious about what you wear while working out? A Dutch gym plans to introduce "Naked Sunday" for people who like to huff and puff in the buff.

Patrick de Man, owner of Fitworld gym in the town of Heteren, said he got the idea in part from two of his customers who are avid nudists.

"I heard that some other gyms are offering courses on 'pole-dancing' as a sport, so I thought: Why not bring something new to the market?" de Man said.

-----

I'd like to see Chugger and Einfahrt doing nude pole dancing in an Amsterdam gym.... On second thought, I am glad I am going to Munich first. ;-)

1 comment:

Chugger said...

A few brews and you won't care where you are ! ! !