Here's the countdown to the start of Oktoberfest 2024...

Visit Dave Finlay's Oktoberfest Resources site to learn more about our past visits, some history and interesting anecdotes.


Click the Arrow for the Live Feed

Thursday, February 11, 2021

Be Careful What You Ask For

Over the past weekend I was talking with my sister. She has always wanted to go to Germany, and we were discussing this year's trip. I told her Designated Walker wanted to go, but would not go unless she went. I then got the usual, "too expense", "don't have the time", "can't leave husband that long", etc.

During the call she then began to ask the usual questions; how much? what cities? etc. I knew she was circling the bait. Yesterday I got a text from her asking more questions; where do we fly into/out of? how do we get from city to city? where will we stay? I jerked and set the hook. Now it will be interesting to see if I can reel her in.



No comments: