Here's the countdown to the start of Oktoberfest 2024...

Visit Dave Finlay's Oktoberfest Resources site to learn more about our past visits, some history and interesting anecdotes.


Click the Arrow for the Live Feed

Monday, May 03, 2021

Oktoberfest 2021 Cancelled

 Oktoberfest 2021 ist kaput!

UPDATE 1-German Oktoberfest canceled again due to COVID (msn.com)

Sorry to see this happen,  but predicted.  There may be hope for a beer tour,  but things have to get a whole lot better in Europe. 

5 comments:

Barbus said...

We’ve just cancelled all our Hotel reservations. In case the tour is on, hotel rates will be lower.

Chugger said...

All of the reservations I made have been cancelled as well.

Dopplebach said...

I just cancelled Leipzig and Düsseldorf:-( I guess it is time to update the countdown timer at the top of the blog to reflect next years date.

Chugger said...

Was just thinking that. After lunch I was going to play with a proposed Hofbrau agenda, so I'll update then.

Flying Dan said...

Not to be picky but the timer say 2021 not 2022 right before clock. I have not decided if I want to groundhog this year yet, but right now hell no!