Here's the countdown to the start of Oktoberfest 2024...

Visit Dave Finlay's Oktoberfest Resources site to learn more about our past visits, some history and interesting anecdotes.


Click the Arrow for the Live Feed

Saturday, September 11, 2021

Sad Day Flying Dan Thought I Should Share


Well these came today unfortunately when I ordered them I also found out I was going to Oktoberfest in Germany, so I sold them, then Covid hit. So..now I just get to take a picture of them and find a good German bier to drink from my couch while watching the Ryder cup on TV! 

UPDATE: I DID FIND A GOOD GERMAN BIER!



3 comments:

Chugger said...

Bier in a bag ?

sittinginacornfield said...

Close!! Bier in a can, in a mug! On a side note, dont think i have ever had a 1 Quart can before!

BarleyMan said...

Looks good. Its so hot here, I could use one right now.