Here's the countdown to the start of Oktoberfest 2024...

Visit Dave Finlay's Oktoberfest Resources site to learn more about our past visits, some history and interesting anecdotes.


Click the Arrow for the Live Feed

Wednesday, January 02, 2013

Happy New Year Oktoberfestians !

I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday season.  Now that the new year is here, planning for this year's trip will begin to heat up.  There is already one change to our attendee list for the trip.  My son will not be joining us. 

Since we need to make commitments early in the year, especially for airline tickets, he cannot guarantee he can get the days off this far in advance.  An understandable yet disappointing fact of life. 

Let me be the first to offer everyone the first Prost! of the year.

4 comments:

BarleyMan said...

Paulaner Girl and I are on board. I will send something out this weekend... After I make some adjustments to the Web Site.. Is Larry working on a new edition?

Chugger said...

I will contact Larry about a new edition.

Still working on Einfahrt, and maybe Dobblebach.

Have you begun to look at fares? Flights leaving on 9/21 and returning on 9/29 not not moved much.

Barbus said...

As for now Lady Schlumberger and Barbus will be expected from September 26.

Chugger said...

Barbus,

Not planning on the full week.