Here's the countdown to the start of Oktoberfest 2024...

Visit Dave Finlay's Oktoberfest Resources site to learn more about our past visits, some history and interesting anecdotes.


Click the Arrow for the Live Feed

Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Time to Release the Rooms at Hotel Alfa?

While I enjoy being a travel agent and trip organizer (yeah right ! ! !), we still have a significant number of rooms available at the infamous Hotel Alfa. My plan is to cancel all of them July 1st. Any reason not to?

I know there is at least one other person who will not be mentioned that still says "I'm going", but hasn't committed. I'm not a babysitter, and if you can't commit after almost 6 months, the French would say "C'est la vie". I say, "tough shit".

Here's the latest "final" assignments.

1 comment:

Einfahrt said...

Candy and I are good. Release 'em.