Here's the countdown to the start of Oktoberfest 2024...

Visit Dave Finlay's Oktoberfest Resources site to learn more about our past visits, some history and interesting anecdotes.


Click the Arrow for the Live Feed

Wednesday, May 11, 2005

The Larry Deliverith and The Larry Speakith

Well, mucho thanks to Larry, the god of all things beer in Munich. I ordered the new 5th Edition BDG2M on Monday, and look what arrived in my mailbox today.....

The Bible

In addition, Larry was kind enough to personally autograph my copy. Click to enlarge and read the inscription.

The Bible

3 comments:

BarleyMan said...

I got mine as well. Of course, there is no inscription. :-(

However, the book is better than ever.

Chugger said...

I probably need to buy another book so that the signed copy can become the ultimate "collector's item".

Used only when watching the world championship stair diving competitions.

BarleyMan said...

Field Research Fuhrer?

Does that make us Stormtroopers?